- Mutual education and learning in the science and art of photography.
- Promoting and encouraging advancement in the knowledge and practice of photography.
- Furnishing a meeting place where its members may gather, associate and socialize.
- Making available necessary equipment to conduct its programs with approval of the Board of Directors.
- Presenting lectures, workshops and demonstration of photographic techniques.
- Providing for Club and member participation in assignments, critiques, contests and field trips.
- Sponsoring any activities which further the purpose of the Club.
- Community outreach to promote LCPG and the art of photography.
- Endeavoring to raise the standard of photographic excellence in Livingston County and Michigan.
Our members range in level from beginner to advanced and typically live in Brighton, Howell, Hartland, Pinckney, South Lyon and Hamburg area. We meet on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month.
The photo club’s meetings are held in Brighton, Michigan at:
Genoa Medical Center – Lower Level Conference Room
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr.
Brighton, MI 48114
If you’d like more information please “Contact Us”